We have some amazing news for Bankera’s community – now, BNK tokens are available on the second cryptocurrency exchange – SpectroCoin. SpectroCoin is the first to offer a wider range of pairs, as SpectroCoin users will have the possibility to get BNKs with BTC, ETH, XEM and Dash.
One more option
Enabling the BNK token purchase on SpectroCoin will provide our community with more options to get BNKs, offering improved liquidity.
Since SpectroCoin is not a trading platform but a brokerage, it had to set the BNK token exchange rate based on the data provided from a different cryptocurrency exchange. The BNK token is a relatively young token on the market; thus, we had to wait before the price of BNK stabilized to be able to add it to SpectroCoin cryptocurrency exchange. At SpectroCoin, clients now have the opportunity to get BNKs with bitcoin, ether, XEM or DASH, with the possibility of more currency options to be added in the future.
SpectroCoin platform comes as a great alternative, especially for those who do not have any BNK tokens yet, as it provides a convenient and globally accessible way to fully manage BNK tokens from one single account.
How to buy BNK on SpectroCoin cryptocurrency exchange?
1. Sign up to SpectroCoin. If you do not have account yet, create one for free.
2. Deposit funds. Load funds for BNK purchase by one of over 20 different deposit methods, including debit and credit cards, SEPA bank transfers, Skrill, Neteller and more.
3. Buy tokens. Exchange bitcoin, ether, XEM or DASH for BNK tokens by following our step-by-step guide:
- Go to the ‘Exchange’ section of your SpectroCoin account:
- You will find yourself in the ‘Currency exchange’ window. From there, you will need to select your preferred currency by pressing ‘Pay currency’ and input the amount of money you are willing to spend to buy BNK. Then, in the field “Receive currency” choose ‘BNK’:
- You will be able to see how much BNK you can get for the amount of money in the field on the right. Proceed to click ‘Exchange’:
- Afterwards, you will be forwarded to the exchange summary. Here, you will need to check the input data and press ‘Confirm’:
- That is it – now you have some BNK!
Weekly commission received straight to your ETH wallet
If you are a new BNK token holder, congratulations! Now you are entitled to 20% of Bankera’s and SpectroCoin’s net transactional revenue share paid in Ethereum cryptocurrency – which you can exchange to bitcoin or spend in any other way. If you keep the tokens in your SpectroCoin wallet, you will receive your share of net transactional revenue straight to your SpectroCoin account on a weekly basis.
If you move your tokens out of SpectroCoin, you will need to claim your commission via the Ethereum smart contract. Learn how to do it by visiting our blog post.
What’s next for BNK?
The following big step for Bankera is its own exchange, where BNK holders will be able to trade BNK token pairs fee-free. Bankera’s exchange is designed to eventually increase the liquidity of BNK tokens and provide fair cryptocurrency prices.
As of this moment, we are working on the platform development to make sure that the end-product is steady and secure, and can handle high volumes. Due to recent events with other trading platforms, we want to be 100 percent sure that Bankera’s cryptocurrency exchange will provide a fail-safe trading environment. Therefore, we are taking this extra time to be able to guarantee maximum protection for our users and that Bankera’s exchange software, hardware, servers and admin functions work flawlessly.
We aim to make Bankera’s exchange one of the most transparent and convenient alternatives to global crypto exchanges. We believe that this kind of platform is what is going to take the cryptocurrency market to the next level, where users’ safety and comfort are what matters the most.
If you have further questions on how to exchange bitcoin or ether for BNK on SpectroCoin, please contact SpectroCoin support via the “Live Chat” available on their website.